24 minutes trailer 24 minutes trailer

Johnstone?

Jonhston? What is wrong with you?

StickMan's Day Off StickMan's Day Off

What a waste.

You have so much talent and aesthetic ability and yet you waste it on little men fighting each other for no good reason?
Look, sir, you possess a gift that can be used to fabricate narratives that can entertain, excite or emotionally affect. Don't waste this gift on motherfucking stickmen, we have seen enough, enough, enough.

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

I need an explanation

There is something weird going on here...
You have an absolutely beautiful film, and yet three things really confuse me.

1. Your website is a .tk
2. The robot's voice is 'Microsoft Frank', the most overused robot voice in the world.
3. You abandon any sort of script at the end and start reciting Beck lyrics.

Why did you put so much work into this project just to abandon the script and the voice acting? Seems like such a waste.

God Reject Western World God Reject Western World

Hippies!

I like capitalism,
But I also like this flash.

HannesH responds:

Boo!! We like communism!!

Le Petit Americain Ep. 2 Le Petit Americain Ep. 2

question.

How does one enter a threshold?

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Everything

Mr. Firth,

Everything you ever touched turns into gold.
And social commentary too!
You are the reason the internet was invented.

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

Among the first

Hello Mr. Knox,

I thought I might use this opportunity as happening to be among the first reviews for once to give my own congratulations to you. Not particularly different from everyone elses congratulations.
I love you minimalist style, you are a master of dialogue and reliably original.
Continue, please.
-Ian Gordon

Knox responds:

KONGRATS

glad you liked the thing :)

Bible Movie Bible Movie

Why not just agnostic!

It is a bit of a downer that this movie got a low score from everyone. I for one thought that the writing was genius, and if you can use scripts like that on cartoons that don't look like they have been done in MSPaint all will be well. Keep it up!

''Mr. Insensitive'' ''Mr. Insensitive''

What happened?

You seemed to have just given up on your original movie and gone straight to punchline city.
Don't be afraid to be serious.

Biscuit Power Biscuit Power

Ooh, communism!

I think that the button at the beginning was unecessary, but the flash itself was wonderfully stylized. Now all we need is a plot (and a better taste in music).